I want to be a MILF!!!

Options
Alright, so about myself....hmmm....

Been on Weight Watchers, oh, a few too many times. Can I blame it on having kids? Well, I have 2 boys and this last one was a doozy. I let myself slip to 199 pounds after he was born. And I wasn't about to go to that next decade, so I joined WW again (4 years later).

It took 2 years but I LOST 69 POUNDS - YEAH!!! Now I'm at their 'goal weight' of 130lbs, so I decided to quit paying for it, still do the old point system, and joined a gym and started running. I can tell the difference in muscle definition, but I needed that extra push. And that's why I'm here.

So that's me in a nut shell. I hope to find lots of friends so we can keep each other motivated!

WHO'S WITH ME?????

Replies

• anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I had my son two years ago and still haven't lost the weight. Can't handle it anymore... you can add me if you would like!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You had me at MILF! Totally cracked me up. Feel free to friend me! No reason this has to be cancer serious!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am on my way there - ; )

This is a GREAT community to be part of. Awesome peeps on here!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    No you don't! It embarrasses your kids, lol!

Seriously, I'm with ya. I wanna get stronger, healthier, RIPPED!
    :devil:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I want to help you be a MILF...lol.
    A little support goes a long way.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    haha loved the MILF title.. my boyfriend has unofficialy given me that hilarious nickname! Ill send ya out a request! Lets see what we can accomplish together!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I think you are already there. :wink:

Good job on the weight loss.
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm with you! I had my son two years ago and still haven't lost the weight. Can't handle it anymore... you can add me if you would like!

I am similar. I had my son 2 years ago too. I lost all my pregnancy weight, but I needed to lose 40 lbs before I got pregnant. I have a slight "pooch" from my c-section too. It is way better than it was, but in a perfect world, that area would tone up and be gone. I am struggling right now because I stay within my calories for the most part, but I haven't been losing. (I think it's time for a major push. I work out like crazy too, and yes I do eat back most of my exercise points!)

I want to be a MILF and I want to have all this weight gone before we try for number 2!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I want to be one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I can settle for a cougar
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You at me at MILF! Haha. This is an awesome community. WW is great, but it can be $$, as if losing weight isn't already $$.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I seem to have missed the MILF boat :ohwell: >>sniff<<
    AILF doesn't quite have the same ring to it?
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Haha, I totally know what you mean! After I got pregnant, my first thought was "I am going to be a MILF after this, if it kills me!" I only have one, but know the feeling!
  • egard
    egard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Welcome to the boards. I have been here for a little over a month and just 'came out' of lurking status.

Good luck, feel free to add me if you're up for silly stuff every once in a while!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Sure, blame the kids! I do... and he's SEVEN!
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!! Anyone can feel free to friend me - I'll take ALL the help I can get!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Oh dear, I seem to have missed the MILF boat :ohwell: >>sniff<<
    AILF doesn't quite have the same ring to it?

LOL, Right there with ya. I don't know what it is either. Lets go with Muscular, Lighter and Fabulous!!! That sounds good to me. Count me in!
  • WeightWatchen
    Options
    Thank you! I feel so welcome here! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me! It's not letting me send out anymore requests. booo :sad:

Let's go Team MILF!! :tongue:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    What's a milf
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    I'm ROFL...
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    I'm ROFL...