Ladies only please :]

Options
Okay, I have never blessed with a large chest...I am only a full B cup, anyways everytime I diet my boobs are the first to go!!!!!! and then when I gain weight they are the last to gain!!! So basically the first 10 pounds comes directly out of well...my top half and then I get so frustrated because they are getting smaller and smaller and nothing else is shrinking!!! I know boobs are almost pure fat but does anyone else have this problem?! How long did it take you to start noticing other loses in other areas?! Are there other exercisers I can be doing ...I am running/walking an average of 60 min a day...and doing strength training ever other day and about 20 min of abs each day.....for you ladies who have this same problem....are you doing anything to maximize stomach fat lose!? Thanks :]

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Unfortnuately, it's not possible to control where from our bodies the fat will be removed, unless we use liposuction.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I do cardio to target everywhere. and then I lift super hard the areas Ineed the most help with.

They say that you cant spot reduce. But I feel like I lose even more of my chest when I build my chest muscles. So I Stay FAR away from that one. But I lift hard with my legs, and stomach.

I only had about 15 pounds left to lose when I joined this site, so I have lost everywhere, it has just taken longer to lose the desired amount of weight off my bottom half.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Funny thing is, people thought my chest was getting bigger because they were being formed into a better shape. They held up better and my posture was better as well. I'm just doing a whole body workout. I rotate what I do though. Soon enough, everything else will even out. The worst part for me is the pooch. Yuck. That is a the last go for me.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking too! But I was a 44DD, and now an a 40D, so I am not too sad about it..... Just buy a great push up bra....lol
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    :laugh: all i have to say is... thank GOD for padding. went from a large D to barely a small C now. i totally feel ur pain. and unfortunately have no words of advice for u. but if u find something... PLEASE let me know
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This is the first time ever my boobs stayed the same. I've lost 65#'s and wear the same bra size...............
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i have the same problem, go to victoria secret and tell them your problem and they can fit you in an enhanced bra.. it will make all the difference in the world.. you are loosing in other areas too i am sure your just not noticing as much.. make sure you are taking measurements so you dont feel like it's all coming from one place.. victoria secret save me though... i was a low D when i started lucky if i am a B now but they make me look like a C.
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    get a great bra- agreed.
    keep up the cardio! as you keep loosing the rest of you will catch up. Your boobs will look more proportionate as the rest of you shrinks :)
  • rickettsm
    rickettsm Posts: 9
    Options
    My mother and I both swear by the Kick Butt workout video. It's got great cardio, abdominal, and arm workouts. There's a ton of abdominal twisting, so even when you're doing the other exercises, you're still working your abs. It tones your body FAST... and the workout guy is really cute, too :).