Fatest I've ever been ...

Options
Hey all... This is the fatest I've ever been. I'm 20 years old and never thought I would look like this. No matter what I do, how many diets, pills, goin to the gym/jogs, etc. the belly will NOT come off and I'm getting depressed about it... Any tips ? Help!! Please:)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Just commit to logging EVERYTHING you eat as honestly and accurately as possible. You'll be surprised at how many calories are in things you consume every day. And you'll catch yourself making different dietary decisions when you're better informed that will lead to the weight coming off. You've got this. Be patient and be kind to yourself...
  • buffveganme
    buffveganme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So hard! However, 'davis_em' has some good points - also, STAY AWAY FROM CRAZY DIETS, PILLS OR QUICK FIXES! They do not work. You need a new lifestyle. Not glamorous but slow and steady wins the race. A new attitude. I am always saying to myself...'just do the next right thing...'. You will get if you want it bad enough. The world is your oyster (corny I know) but believe me anything in this world is possible. Yes, even for you!
  • roximillion
    roximillion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Roxie and am getting back on track. I am going to keep track of the food that goes into my mouth and add more activity to my day.
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Treat it like the big lifestyle change it is and adapt. That's how I did it, it becomes second nature after a while. Just don't do any fad diets or anything like cutting out 100% carbs etc, that always leads to failure.
  • SamiiW2015
    SamiiW2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay, thanks everyone for the tips and advice :)