trying to lose 80 pounds

Options
Just looking for friends that are trying to lose 50 pounds or more to help keep are self Motivated.

Replies

• wanttobefit300
    wanttobefit300 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    There's an entire group of people with 50 lb or more to lose. Check them out.
  • coleywantstoloseit
    coleywantstoloseit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey hunn! Im on my journey to lose weight also id like to lose around 60-70 pounds. Add me if you like! :)
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would be right there with you my friend I'm looking to lose a hundred and eighty pounds
  • mmatherne
    mmatherne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 90 lbs. Add me and we'll help each other.
  • justinballandchain13
    justinballandchain13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There's an entire group of people with 50 lb or more to lose. Check them out.
    Thanks well do
  • justinballandchain13
    Options
    Hey hunn! Im on my journey to lose weight also id like to lose around 60-70 pounds. Add me if you like! :)
    Sounds good to me
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Remove the trying from the title. Trying means there is an option to fail. You can do it!
  • justinballandchain13
    Options
    alyhuggan wrote: »
    Remove the trying from the title. Trying means there is an option to fail. You can do it!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 80lbs as well
  • vickypalfreyman471
    vickypalfreyman471 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Hun I started MFP in early January of this year with 70 lb to lose. I've since lost 51lb using this app! Feel free to add me :smile: x you can do this :smile:
  • nati0000
    nati0000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am trying to loose more than 20 kilos so I guess that counts :) I lost 3 kilos in the last 20 days using this app so I think you can also do it.
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    i have lost 80lbs since starting mfp last year.
    my food AND exercise diary are open for all to peruse if it helps.
    good luck.
  • kallston89
    kallston89 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've got 57 more lbs to lose before reaching my goal. I set small goals in between and will treat myself to a new workout outfit or something like that as I reach them. Feel free to add me if you need motivation! Good luck!