Today was the day!

Options
gargoyle999
gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
I've lost 30 lbs in the last 8 weeks . Up until now no one at work had said anything to me about it. Well, this morning I had one person ask me if I was trying to lose weight and after I talked to him about it I had 4 other people come up to me during the day to find out what I was doing to lose weight!

I guess after the first one asked and found out I wasn't sick or something the others thought it was ok to come ask me about it. lol Funny too when you can "see" the grapevine in action and you're the subject of it. At least it was for a good reason!

I'm glad the hard work is being noticed. I purposely didn't say anything to anyone at work about trying to lose weight because I wanted to see when someone would say something. Now I know!

Replies

• ayesha30
    ayesha30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great!
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    Nicely done and congratulations! That's about the weight loss that was noticeable for me too. Keep it up!
  • Jmongillo
    Jmongillo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOUUU!!!! THAT'S SO GREAT!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!