I wanna be fit not fat!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsboyce79
    mrsboyce79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! 'waves'

Can someone add me too?? i'm on day 4 of tracking again! haven't tracked for over 4 years!

I have 2 boys 4 and 2, I try to eat the same as the family as 1) its too much effort to make more than one dinner with everything else I have to do 2) its cheaper 3) I don't want my children to associate me with always being on a diet!

I am a member of a crossfit gym and have been doing so since last July, my doc has signed me off at the mo as my blood pressure is high and the meds I was on weren't doing their job!!! im aching to go back :-(.

Need some buddies please!!! ones that I can nosey in their food diaries for some inspiration!!!

Thank you!!!
  • 11Adams11wife11
    11Adams11wife11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I don't know how to add people (I don't know if it's just me being dumb) feel free to add me though.
    My healthy eating is a bit boring if I'm honest. I have healthy food but don't do much with it if that makes sense.
    My boys are 7 and 5, they stress me onto much cuz they are constantly fighting and arguing and it makes me want to comfort eat. I also have a baby girl she's 18 months old, I'm constantly up and dow getting her out of mischief :-)
  • HamadAli
    HamadAli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi I'm Rachel.
    I'm a Mommy of 3 and I really need to shift this weight. I wanna lose 3/4 stone!!! It's so hard cuz I love food sooooo much.

I hope to hear from some fellow dieters out there. Maybe we can give each other support ☺️

• HamadAli
    HamadAli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think you already look nice ... When did start training ?
  • 11Adams11wife11
    11Adams11wife11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HamadAli wrote: »
    I think you already look nice ... When did start training ?

I started 6 days ago. I haven't really done a lot of exercise apart from the ab app. But I plan to do some walking/jogging starting tomorrow :-/