At home workouts

Options
which workout program gave you the best results? P90x, Jillian Michaels, ZuzkaLight, or any other program? I sweat hard and like to work out hard but I don't like doing it in a gym... (Whoever thought light grey was a good color for yoga pants should be shot). I enjoy at home workouts for this reason and for privacy (stop watching while I squat bro) soooo.. What worked for you?

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    The best results will come from whatever program you do consistently and like doing. Some do heavy lifting, some do PiYo, some do Insanity. what works for 1 person might not work for another.
  • CrystalEverAfter
    CrystalEverAfter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I am looking for what worked for you.. I want to check out programs that may be new for me to try :)
  • DesertGunR
    DesertGunR Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    The best results will come from whatever program you do consistently and like doing. Some do heavy lifting, some do PiYo, some do Insanity. what works for 1 person might not work for another.

I agree with this totally. There are 100's maybe even 1000's of at home workouts. It may take you several tries to find the one for you or you make get lucky and hit it on the first pick. Though since you have asked for one that has worked for me. I'd check into using a TRX Suspension Trainer. Takes up very little space, uses your own body weight, has almost unlimited variations in exercise and can be done at three intensity levels.

Good Luck!
  • DesertGunR
    DesertGunR Posts: 187 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

I agree with this totally. There are 100's maybe even 1000's of at home workouts. It may take you several tries to find the one for you or you may get lucky and hit it on it in the first pick. Though, since you have asked for one that has worked for me. I'd check into using a TRX Suspension Trainer. Takes up very little space, uses your own body weight, has almost unlimited variations in exercise and can be done at three intensity levels.

Good Luck!
  • succotashswashbuckler
    Options
    I enjoy fitness blender. I just pick and choose what kind of workout I want to do each time but they also have various structured programs (5 day, 4 week, 8 week).
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I use a suspension trainer, BWF exercise and some dumb bell work. It works for me.

I think consistency is far more important than program choice.
  • CrystalEverAfter
    CrystalEverAfter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I have to admit I am of the philosophy that unless I woke up feeling like I got a good spanking the next day, I don't feel like I've had a great workout. I just discovered zuzkalight and love how hard she is on me! I like jump training and push-ups etc because they are so hard for me to do and I love how quickly they give me results. I am in pretty good shape but I long to be totally toned. Thanks for your suggestions :) I will check them out to day! As they say, the iq of a group is higher than an individual person