Need Help on Full Body Workout routines

Options
Hi, I am trying to lose 75 lbs.
I go to the gym every morning. Run for 20 mins. BUT Need advise on how to burn belly fat, bat wings and backfat. Basically full body workout routines!

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Does your gym have weights? Look into Strong Lifts or New Rules of Lifting for Women or Strong Curves.
  • DesertGunR
    DesertGunR Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Does your gym have weights? Look into Strong Lifts or New Rules of Lifting for Women or Strong Curves.

Definitively find a routine you enjoy doing and you will continue with it for the long haul. You must remember that while doing exercise is great and everyone here will tell you that you need to do it to help you on your journey. There is one rule above all others that works. Weight loss begins in the kitchen. Get your diet in order, eat at deficit and the weight will come off. If you fail to do that, you will not see much if any success at all.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Look up some circuit training routines. They work your whole body and are quite a challenge.
  • BiancaBerryy
    BiancaBerryy Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Thanks, I'll go and check that out now! (:
  • BiancaBerryy
    BiancaBerryy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, perfect. Thank you ladymiseryali.

And you're absolutely right DesertGunR. I am maintaining healthier eating habits.