NIKE+ FRIENDS & June Challenge

Options
I am trying to get back on track with my running to drop some weight. I reached my first weight loss goal of losing 100 lbs by running, crossfit and using MFP. I have just moved and started a new job and I would like to get back on track and get to my ultimate goal weight. I am using nike + and runkeeper to track my runs. Anyone else use NIKE+? I would like to add "friends" so that we can set up challenges and hold each other accountable. I know that works for me. Let me know if you're interested :) I want to set up a challenge for June.

Replies

• blue736
    blue736 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on track with my running to drop some weight. I reached my first weight loss goal of losing 100 lbs by running, crossfit and using MFP. I have just moved and started a new job and I would like to get back on track and get to my ultimate goal weight. I am using nike + and runkeeper to track my runs. Anyone else use NIKE+? I would like to add "friends" so that we can set up challenges and hold each other accountable. I know that works for me. Let me know if you're interested :) I want to set up a challenge for June.

Wooh 100lbs.. That's a lot. It's time to train with free weights.
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    blue736 wrote: »

Wooh 100lbs.. That's a lot. It's time to train with free weights.

I was doing crossfit... now I am in Naples and have a gym in the community where I live. I use those weights... not the same.