Just joined! I want to lose 100 lbs...

Options
Ste2meat
Ste2meat Posts: 3 Member
Hey everyone! So I'm 25 years old and I have suffered with being obese for a very long time. I just had my second child and now I am at my largest. I weigh 235 pounds and I want to get down to 135. I'm 5'6. I know this is going to be a difficult journey and i'de be lying if I said I'm scared that I won't be able to do it but I'm going to give it my all because I want to be able to run and play with my children. I want to be happy to look in the mirror. I don't want to feel ugly anymore. I could definitely use some support and some friends!

Replies

• Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You will get that weight off and be able to keep up with your kids! Great attitude and the fear is normal. Open up that journal to others and start adding some helpful people to your friends. Can't wait to see those pounds melt off you!
  • Ste2meat
    Options
    Thank you!
  • sharniestelle
    sharniestelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in a very similar position need to lose 80-100lb so I'm healthier and happier for my kids! Feel free to add me :)
  • Ste2meat
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I need the motivation!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Good attitude you will do great
  • Motivated_Liz
    Motivated_Liz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    102 pounds to lose here. If you want online support, feel free to add me. Have a good one!
  • kkskidmore
    kkskidmore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! One step at a time. I just joined as well. And I have 100 lbs to lose too. ☺ anyone can feel free to add me. I intend on giving as much motivation as I receive!!!!
  • Jonestiarra2013
    Jonestiarra2013 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100lbs as well!!!
  • lalainap19
    lalainap19 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I will add I I just started my journey today as well I'm 23 have a son. We can be cyber gym buddies good luck
  • shyliece25
    shyliece25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You vs you !! U can do it
  • shyliece25
    shyliece25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I lost 90lbs naturally in a short time u can do it !
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome! First off, you are beautiful now. Tell yourself that everyday. Start with incorporating small changes in your life so you don't get overwhelmed and give up. Slow and steady will get you to your goal. You can do it!