Tired of giving up

Options
maine1987
maine1987 Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Chamaine and I've been on so many diets and cut backs, just to be right bck where I am. I wanted to eat unhealthy and still lose weight... Who am I kidding lol. I'm TIRED of failing. I can lose this weight and I will! ;) Not giving up this time around.

Replies

• Colby032
    Colby032 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Never give up!
  • maine1987
    maine1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I'm not this time around
  • FinntheVeggie
    FinntheVeggie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    They say one of the best ways to make yourself behave responsibly is to have other people to hold you accountable. That's why I joined this website, because I've been making plans and giving them up for far too long as well. Here's to not giving up!
  • pink4zebra
    pink4zebra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Attitude is the key :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you're in need of some motivation ! I promise to be positive and cheerful !
  • ravi_731
    ravi_731 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    One phrase gets me through it "Keep Going ! "
  • sfcczookeeper
    sfcczookeeper Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Don't give up! I'm a really bad dieter. I have found the more I work out the more I crave healthier foods.
  • bmaw01
    bmaw01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like what Tony Robbins says.

"Willpower never works. The only thing that does work is having a vision. You need to have a vision that pulls you towards your goal.".

Does saying to yourself " I'm going to lose 25 pounds" sound exciting, or "I'm going to build this amazing body that when I look in the mirror I" m going to be like WOW!"

Which statement do you think will get you to eat well and workout on a daily basis?
  • shyliece25
    shyliece25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awww I know how u feel ... You have to write down your goals make changes & try staying focused are u on Ig?
  • Motivated_Liz
    Motivated_Liz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    No, No, No don't do it. You can do this. Let's support each other. I just recently bounced back into MFP. Add me if you'd like.