June Challenge! Stay on track - day after day! JOIN NOW!

R_Queenie
R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
Sure you are logging your food, but do you stop when you hit your calorie goal? Do you struggle with weekends?

Do you want to celebrate your success daily? Do you want a group of people to support you?

Join the "Keeping It Green Challenge"...it's not about veggies, it's not about meat-free it's about that calorie bar on your home page - it's green as long as you stay in your goal. It's red if you go over.

Tracking your "green and red" for the month also can help to solve that mystery of what is happening with the scale. If your red days are HUGE, it will take many green days to make up for that.

Anyway, if you would like to join the challenge .....just message below and I will send an invite. (I am told that invites now show up on your group page / notifications.) Hope to have many new faces join us!

Replies

• christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    I'm interested
  • Alj90
    Alj90 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm starting MFP again tomorrow and definitely keen for motivation. Weekends are the hardest!
  • saboorina
    saboorina Posts: 26 Member
    Interested
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    I would like to join :smile:
  • reesl
    reesl Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join!
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    I would love to join the June challenge!
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    I would like to join
  • swansong1001
    swansong1001 Posts: 53 Member
    I would like to join, also. Good luck to all of us!
  • lilmissangel00
    lilmissangel00 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join
  • tonienicum
    tonienicum Posts: 1 Member
    I'm interested
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Just getting back in the groove with MFP after a long absence, so interested in getting back where this is part of my daily life.
  • iwannabslimmer
    iwannabslimmer Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'd like to join in please. We've been out for a mahusive meal earlier for our anniversary. Soooo, tomorrow is back to basics and back on track!! Please include me. TY
  • jdesunshine
    jdesunshine Posts: 7 Member
    I'd like to join.
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Interested!
  • R_Queenie
    Invites sent to all through here! Can't wait for us to tackle JUNE!!!!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    June 1st! 90 day commitment!
  • R_Queenie
    Invite sent....softblondechick!
  • AmasMomma
    AmasMomma Posts: 134 Member
    I would love to join this challenge!
  • R_Queenie
    Invite sent. See you there!
  • MandieC30
    MandieC30 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm interested :-)
  • Mongaof9
    Mongaof9 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm interested. Been going over calorie goal lately and gained about 7 lbs. want to lose that plus 15 more.
  • melnikn
    melnikn Posts: 41 Member
    meee i want to join!
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    I'm in ;)
  • SkinnyMoo70
    SkinnyMoo70 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in!! :)
  • Neondays
    Neondays Posts: 16 Member
    I'd love to join!
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    I'm interested!
  • hallashleymichelle
    hallashleymichelle Posts: 11 Member
    I'm game. Sounds great to have a group supporting your goals and supporting others
  • lavonnemestman938
    lavonnemestman938 Posts: 6 Member
    R_Queenie wrote: »
    Sure you are logging your food, but do you stop when you hit your calorie goal? Do you struggle with weekends?

Do you want to celebrate your success daily? Do you want a group of people to support you?

Join the "Keeping It Green Challenge"...it's not about veggies, it's not about meat-free it's about that calorie bar on your home page - it's green as long as you stay in your goal. It's red if you go over.

Tracking your "green and red" for the month also can help to solve that mystery of what is happening with the scale. If your red days are HUGE, it will take many green days to make up for that.

Anyway, if you would like to join the challenge .....just message below and I will send an invite. (I am told that invites now show up on your group page / notifications.) Hope to have many new faces join us!

• lavonnemestman938
    R_Queenie wrote: »

• lavonnemestman938
    Yes, I would like to join this group to keep my logging GREEN. Great idea! Thanks!