Hcg...no haters!!

Options
Looking for friends on here that are on or thinking about hcg. (I would appriciate only positive comments. If your against the diet then don't post here. There are plenty of other places/threads for you to read! )

So anyways...I am starting P1 on May 25th. I have 46-50lbs to lose. I have been on mfp for a few months now and I love the support but due to personal issues I have not been successful. I think I need something much more strict.

Please feel free to friend me! Any tips would be appreciated! I am doing hHcg drops..

Replies

• alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Options
    Im really thinking about it also, i have a friend who onit she lost like 7lbs in like 5 days. I been on MFP also for about a month i might need someting stricter and use MFP to maintain the weight loss. I say good luck to you everyone one is different and it may not work for others but it may and i hope it works for you.
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I just finished the gorging yesterday and started Phase 2 today... 1st day word of advice. Buy Hoodia. I am use to eating way tooo many calories for my size everyday- and I am starving today! And yes I loaded right!

I would love to track progress with you ladies! :)
  • RocheleLynn
    Options
    O yeah, there are SOOO Many rules! I spent a lot of time gathering all of these rules... let me know if you would like the complete list! :)
  • RocheleLynn
    Options
    Also.. haha I am doing the pellets. and they taste amazing!
  • glitterhalo87
    Options
    I am currently on the HCG diet myself and I love the program. I go for my first weigh in tomorrow as i will go back to the clinic on a weekly basis! Please ANYONE that reads this i ENCOURAGE you to add me as a friend on here so that you can join me on my journey and i can assist you with yours as well!!
  • RocheleLynn
    Options
    When did you start? Any tips or tricks?
  • Houseful4Him
    Options
    If you haven't found it yet, we have an active HCG board with lots of folks who have plenty of experience and are willing to help out the beginners. You can find our board here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/242605-hcg-progress-updates-page-2-for-people-on-it-or-thinking-a?page=12#posts-3285610
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this diet? Is it a lifestyle or a quick diet?
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm on my FOURTH round...down 58 lbs on this plan ...

BEST & EASIEST diet I ever did!!!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    bump
  • VickieMW
    VickieMW Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I concur with Houseful! There are many of us and we are only positive! Join us all! Vickie :bigsmile:
  • sdintagliata02
    sdintagliata02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on day 25 (I'm doing a 34 day round). This is my first time doing this and I've lost 18 Pounds as of today. I've went from 157 (this includes the loading day weight... I was 154 prior so I've just gone by my pre-loading weight) and I'm currently at 136. I've lost 5 inches in my waist, 1 inch in my thigh, 4 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my breasts. I have 8 more days to go. I had a 5 day stall due to TOM (week leading up to TOM) the next day I started to lose weight again. I'm on my last day of TOM so I'm hopeful that I will lose all the water weight gained from that. My goal weight is 124 (30 pounds lost) but I'm not sure I'm going to make that in 8 days (that 5 day stall really messed me up) so my new goal is 128. I think I can do it.

I'm having a ton of trouble eating meat. Right now everything tastes so "funny" to me and it makes me gag. Things I USED to like and was able to eat in the beginning of my round, I CAN NOT eat now. (Chicken, Shrimp, Spinach... EWWWW) It is the strangest thing. I decided to break down and eat red meat today because I have to have some protein (getting dizzy and light headed) I made the HCG chili and was able to eat that (for lunch) as well as some cottage cheese for dinner.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?
  • RocheleLynn
    Options
    I am on day 25 (I'm doing a 34 day round). This is my first time doing this and I've lost 18 Pounds as of today. I've went from 157 (this includes the loading day weight... I was 154 prior so I've just gone by my pre-loading weight) and I'm currently at 136. I've lost 5 inches in my waist, 1 inch in my thigh, 4 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my breasts. I have 8 more days to go. I had a 5 day stall due to TOM (week leading up to TOM) the next day I started to lose weight again. I'm on my last day of TOM so I'm hopeful that I will lose all the water weight gained from that. My goal weight is 124 (30 pounds lost) but I'm not sure I'm going to make that in 8 days (that 5 day stall really messed me up) so my new goal is 128. I think I can do it.

I'm having a ton of trouble eating meat. Right now everything tastes so "funny" to me and it makes me gag. Things I USED to like and was able to eat in the beginning of my round, I CAN NOT eat now. (Chicken, Shrimp, Spinach... EWWWW) It is the strangest thing. I decided to break down and eat red meat today because I have to have some protein (getting dizzy and light headed) I made the HCG chili and was able to eat that (for lunch) as well as some cottage cheese for dinner.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I got VERY sick of meat (well everything) during my 1st round. What I did was... included beef about ever other day or so... I actually had better losses with the beef... but also because you can do so much more with it- meatballs, hamburgers, chili, etc. I also included beef jerky and then to mix it up buffalo meat and deer jerky from the farmers market... and both are leaner than chicken! You can also add tuna in water and egg whites every now and then! I hope that helps!
  • naahqadar
    naahqadar Posts: 3
    Options
    Where did you buy your HCG?
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Im really thinking about it also, i have a friend who onit she lost like 7lbs in like 5 days. I been on MFP also for about a month i might need someting stricter and use MFP to maintain the weight loss. I say good luck to you everyone one is different and it may not work for others but it may and i hope it works for you.

I've lost 41lbs to date on it. I love it.
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Where did you buy your HCG?
    www.hcgishere.com
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    What is HCG?
  • KarenB4G
    KarenB4G Posts: 252
    Options
    I finished my first round (40 days) 3 weeks ago. I have stabilized at 170 now and looking forward to doing another round towards the end of July. I do injections as prescribed by my doctor. My blood pressure is normal and I FEEL GREAT!!!!
  • RocheleLynn
    Options
    I buy my HCG from
    http://meridianhealthlabs.com/

let me know if you have any questions!