Positive motivation needed urgently

Options
Nagsk
Nagsk Posts: 5 Member
hey all,

Worst is when you are mistaken for a pregnant woman. I have hit my rock bottom. Would love to connect with positive friends who could help me begin my journey n achieve my goal.

Naghma

Replies

• heidibutterfly
    heidibutterfly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh bless you. have added you as a friend. you can do this!
  • pjack67
    pjack67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and find someone (anyone) near you to go on this journey together. I started 4 weeks ago with a friend at work, and we're each down 20 pounds in 4 weeks. Our diets have changed greatly for the good, and we're both exercising several days during the week. It's a hard journey, so try not to do it alone. If you must, know you have people here wishing you the best!

Paul

Starting weight: 267
    Current weight: 247
    Goal weight: 175
  • cbeneteau
    cbeneteau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's awful! I need a friend to motivate me too! I'll add you as a friend! :) You got this!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    It happened to me once and I cried! There was this beautiful thin young girl waiting in a line at the store. She was wearing a bikini top with short little shorts. (I live at the shore so it's common to see people in bathing suits) anyway, she turned around and said to me, when are you due?? I said, I'm not pregnant! She was like oh sorry then. But I was mortified! I just wanted to go hide! So I know how hurtful that can be. The good news is that your here on mfp now and can change that feeling!!
  • curvybikergal2015
    curvybikergal2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sfcczookeeper
    sfcczookeeper Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Request sent! You can do this!!
  • Nagsk
    Nagsk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :) Feeling better already!