Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

today is hard

serge1111
serge1111 Posts: 7
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
i am having a bad day i hate all my calories and did my exercise but i feel drepress
i know it only been a week of diet

just trouwing out there

Replies

• i am having a bad day i hate all my calories and did my exercise but i feel drepress
    i know it only been a week of diet

just trouwing out there
  • Keep your head up. This was my first week too. I know it is tough and can be quite depressing. Just remember how good you will feel after a month or two of exercise and dieting and watching those pounds slowly melt away. At least that is how I am looking at it:wink: .
    We can do this:flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Dont stop now! Keep on keeping on. You can do it!
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    When I am feeling my absolute worst I try to change my mindset and do something useful. Focus on a task, or try to help someone else out. If I still feel like a useless human being, I curl up with a book or my favourite stuffed animal (yes, I am a total baby) and try to fall asleep. Or I will look at videos of otters online. They are hilarious. That probably sounds like a stupid suggestion but I cannot feel sad when I am looking at an otter.

As for today being hard: well, you've had good days, too -- and history does tend to repeat itself. :)
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    roflmao! Otters.

With me it's squirrels. Although on YouTube, there's one of otters holding hands that knocks me out.

:flowerforyou:
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    roflmao! Otters.

With me it's squirrels. Although on YouTube, there's one of otters holding hands that knocks me out.

:flowerforyou:

Yes, i've seen that one. There's also one of an otter floating around in a stupid little kiddie pool, then getting his fur blow-dried!
  • ummm...
    some foods you dont usually eat can freak your body out
    you may discover that with a little time and experementing you can find out what's causing it
    however if you need a quick pick me up, watching somthing funny like others suggest is great too
    :smile:
  • thank you all
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    low low calorie hot chocolate is surprisingly tasty.

--
    tt
    diediediet.blogspot.com
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    If you want something sweet, try A&W diet rootbeer and a scoop of blue bunny no sugar added, fat free ice cream. For around 50 calories you get really full and really satisfied.
    Cowboy
This discussion has been closed.