Visual Progress -25lbs.

Options
JennLH81
JennLH81 Posts: 26 Member
So I've been tracking my food for 72 days and working out at the gym 4-5 times a week. I'm down 25.1 lbs. While I've received a lot of comments from friends and family about how "thin" I'm looking, I just didn't see it...until I took this pic...(right side) yesterday, compared to one similar taken in February. They say you notice weight loss in your face and I think I feel confident saying I agree! This photo (along with feeling better!) make it all worth it!! Just thought I'd celebrate with my first photo success.q8ypgjlezkvt.jpg

Replies

• jillfrisch
    jillfrisch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wow.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Holy shmoly do you know how much younger you look!!! You look radiant absolutely fantastic!!!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • mommasita55
    mommasita55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sure can see the loss! Congrats on your achievement!!
  • BroscienceTheory
    BroscienceTheory Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your chin is gone. And your neck is defined. You lost a lot of weight.
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Major change... nice work!! :+1:
  • melamlaw
    melamlaw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! What difference 72 days makes! In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't take very long at all to make a huge transformation. All we have to do is stick with it!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work! totally can see a huge difference.
  • epixstudiosnh
    epixstudiosnh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! You can definitely see it.
  • wishiwasarunner
    wishiwasarunner Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    you look great! I was really happy when I started noticing my face thinning. One of the reasons I always avoided pictures was that double chin that I did not see in the mirror but almost always saw in a picture. It is pretty much gone now and having cheek bones be more prominent is nice as well.
  • marievinejackson
    marievinejackson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    A nice difference lass!
  • JennLH81
    JennLH81 Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Major change... nice work!! :+1:

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Certainly does wonders for my motivation!

• jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! There's a big difference. Great job!
    I used to hate getting my picture taken due to my fat round face with no defined chin. It's gotten better with only 24 lbs off, but looking forward to see the changes after losing more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!