23yr old female, looking for friends + motivation :)

Options
GabrielleGreen33
GabrielleGreen33 Posts: 21 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!
I used to use MFP but was never consistent. I'm ready to get real and get to the next level. I lost loads of weight in the past (about 60lbs) but I've been stuck with the last 15 pounds forever!!!
Looking for friends who want to mutually support each other and motivate each other to be consistent and stay on track :).
Please feel free to add me, I look forward to getting to know you

Replies

• mariahlowe720
    mariahlowe720 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    23:f here as well! Have been on and off mfp a million times, but this time is to stay! 60 lbs is a lot! You go girl!
  • petiteandsweet91
    petiteandsweet91 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 as well! I've been trying to lose weight as well. I really like this app the best! What kind of exercises do you like to do?
  • cherrizardd
    cherrizardd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    22 but 23 this year F and I've also been using MFP on and off. I restarted my account to start fresh!
  • karthypr
    karthypr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 29 M. You are really determined... to loose 60lbs is very hard... great achievement already... loosing 15lbs should be cake walk for u...
  • bren1534
    bren1534 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. 21 female here. I'm trying to lose 100lbs!! Haha sounds crazy. I've been on and off this app before many times. And I'm sticking with it today. It it my first day and I feel like I did great! I hope everyone is keeping up and getting pumped for the summer! Ciao!
  • GlamourGuru91
    GlamourGuru91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 24. Trying to lose 100lbs! Any advice,tips, or friends are welcome this way!!
  • BiancaBerryy
    BiancaBerryy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello (:
    My name is Bianca, 21 female 22 in July. Like many of you, I've been on and off this weightloss journey but have made a commitment to myself to stay on track. I lost 16 lbs already, Goal: 75 lbs more. I am new to my fitness pal and would love some friends and would love to stay motivated and motivate others. (:
    Feel free to add me, I'd love to get to know you all.
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    Wonderful! I just added you :). Looking g forward to helping each other stay motivated. I have a habit of being inconsistent as well... So we can hopefully recognize this in each other and overcome it :smiley:
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    Hello (:
    My name is Bianca, 21 female 22 in July. Like many of you, I've been on and off this weightloss journey but have made a commitment to myself to stay on track. I lost 16 lbs already, Goal: 75 lbs more. I am new to my fitness pal and would love some friends and would love to stay motivated and motivate others. (:
    Feel free to add me, I'd love to get to know you all.

Wonderful! I just added you . Looking g forward to helping each other stay motivated. I have a habit of being inconsistent as well... So we can hopefully recognize this in each other and overcome it :smiley:

• GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    Hello I'm 24. Trying to lose 100lbs! Any advice,tips, or friends are welcome this way!!

Fantastic, we can do it :). I was once where you are and its totally doable. I'll add you now!

• Angie_AK
    Angie_AK Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    bren1534 wrote: »
    Hey y'all. 21 female here. I'm trying to lose 100lbs!! Haha sounds crazy. I've been on and off this app before many times. And I'm sticking with it today. It it my first day and I feel like I did great! I hope everyone is keeping up and getting pumped for the summer! Ciao!

Same here, always on and off but I want to finally be consistent :) let's do this!
    11411 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    60LBS is amazing. That is a wonder story of its own right
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    22 but 23 this year F and I've also been using MFP on and off. I restarted my account to start fresh!
    Consistency is key and its my biggest challenge too! Great username btw haha
    11411 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would add you but don't know how. I will have to figure it out!
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    gbggurl91 wrote: »
    I'm 23 as well! I've been trying to lose weight as well. I really like this app the best! What kind of exercises do you like to do?
    I like to do basic cardio and weight training but I'm flakey with it haha. Also I love pilates and to swim :smile:
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    11411 wrote: »
    I would add you but don't know how. I will have to figure it out!

I try! Its very tough. I'm new to the app too but I will try to add you :)
  • LouiseRose14
    LouiseRose14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiii :) 23 here too... been using mfp on and off like yourself but i am really wanting to keep it up and lose some weight. I am also looking for friends to help and encouragement to stay motivated. I'll add you :smile: x
  • Motivated_Liz
    Motivated_Liz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Good luck in reaching your goals. If you want online support, feel free to add me. Have a good one!
  • lacusfitness
    lacusfitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 & female too. Trying to lose about 25 pounds. I'm hoping to lose about 1.5 pounds a week. First time using this & have now learned why I haven't been losing weight for a while.