Ugh! Again!

Options
trishaquint
trishaquint Posts: 10 Member
Why do I always do good thru the week and then suck on the weekends? So frustrating!!

Replies

• loseweightmel683
    loseweightmel683 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way ... I think when I go2 work I have my ritual & it doesn't chsnge so I do good but weekends are sometimes unpredictable so I slack off...I'm trying to learn discipline
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Hey, I set myself up for the weekends. Every Monday morning I go to the following Saturday and quick add 2,500 calories. Then work the rest of the week around it haha. This only works if you're at a moderate deficit though.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    OMG ..I'm the same way. Doing great throughout the week and then the weekend comes and ....total frustration on sunday evening over yet another weekend of self sabotage. It makes everything I worked so hard for all week go right out the window in just two days of weak will power :( but this is the last weekend. Next Saturday and Sunday I will keep myself busy to where I don't have time to overeat.
  • trishaquint
    trishaquint Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I always say this is the last weekend! Need some help here! Lol!
  • Nyappykim
    Nyappykim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I find prelogging the weekend to help me keep within my goals. (: If I'm going out for dinner, I just look at the menu and nutrition info online so I can work the rest of my meals around that.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I get salad meals at chic Fil a to help with meals

And my heavy lift days where I eat at maintain levels are Fri Sat Sun.

Kind of matching my weakness for weekend splurges with muscle building days

It isn't giving up, it is minimizing the damage?

Ha! Ha!

Good luck
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way I spend half the week making up for the weekend. I feel your pain and it's very frustrating. I think it's cuz on the weekends the kids and i have no schedule.
  • germany03
    Options
    @jlgregory13 I agree. I belive no schedule is my downfall too. Just ordered 21 day fix (have been doing hybrid version - w/o the exercise part for 14 days). Hopefully doing the exercise program and eating plan together will work to keep me organized and on track for the weekend as well. :)
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    my other thing is I like to catch up on my sleep in the weekend too. that means I don't get up til the kids do and then can't get much of anything done.
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have different work patterns every weekend but I always find working out keeping routine is beat if I start at 7am I get up at 4am to workout before my shift I feel better & wide awake but everybody has their own reasons
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Story of my life. Try a token you keep with you as a reminder. Rub it when you are feeling the urge to indulge :)
  • germany03
    Options
    Good idea Rax1974. I might just have to give that a try.
  • mhealea
    mhealea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Meal planning is the way to go to keep yourself on target.. its okay to flex and bend a little but honestly a good meal planning and prepping along with a good workout schedule will pay off in the end! if you need help with that please let me know and we will see what we can do.. here is my site if you would like to see my story and how to get a hold of me.. sorry for the typos in contact with the webmaster to correct those.. http://lightening.tdnation.com/ Good luck on your journey!