Need friends with similar goals for accountability! 100+ to lose!

Options

Replies

• javba2
    javba2 Posts: 57 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    48, M, lost 90#, gained 10 back nw trying to lose them back :-) cannot go back several pant and shirt sizes.
    Fingers crossed.
  • MaJaPo2014
    MaJaPo2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 and I have 100+ lbs to lose...feel free to add me :-)
  • deesfit15
    deesfit15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and have lost 26lbs since January but recently put 10 back on. I need to lose at least 110 lbs.
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 29 yrs old, lost about 30lbs in the past month and have another 300 to go :)
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and 5'2. Currently weighing in at 212.4 lbs as of this morning. Have lost 28 pounds, but still have around 80 to go until my goal weight. Accept everyone and love to motivate and get motivation in return! Add if you would like!
  • sperkins68
    sperkins68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss 29lbs in less then two months is awesome!!! you should be so proud of yourself :) I joined mfp about 4 weeks ago. Im 30 5'5 my cw is 246 my gw is 160. right now im just trying to get under 200.
  • CrystalEverAfter
    CrystalEverAfter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 about to be 39 and I lost 15lbs last year but I have gained back ten. I want not to lose ten this time but build a carved body. Bikini worthy and proud body! I am here for accountability and balancing my food intake properly. I am currently 5'7.5" and weigh 135lbs. I would like to be 125 and a hard body :) that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
  • ashleysevadjian
    ashleysevadjian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds or more too! I was 335 and got down to 190 a few years ago but gained it all back (I know right-sad times) but anyway I finally got back on the wagon and I've lost 33 pounds since November. So my starting weight this time was 308 and I am setting mini goals along the way, but I would ultimately like to get down to 190 again. I'm 5'9 and will be 26 this year too. So if you want a weight loss pal on here then add me :)
  • Manderator
    Manderator Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and have about 117 lbs to lose. My eating is where I get into trouble. I have a job that has me sitting 9 hrs a day 5 days a week and all I wanna do is shove crap in my mouth. Would love to have more friends on here with similar goals!!
  • miaa0308
    miaa0308 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 100lbs(ish) so far, and have 50lbs(ish) to go. My start weight was 301lbs.
    I'm always up for some mutual motivation and support - but dont use my MFP profile very much (more into emails/IMs). If ANYONE wants to chat and motivate eachother then feel free to send me a message! Good luck everyone x
  • pinkzeegal32
    pinkzeegal32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jessica, I am 33, 5'4" and have 113 pounds to lose. I have an office job where I sit all day and don't have many opportunities for exercise. Looking for motivation and a good support system.
    I am excited to start this journey with everyone!
    Best Wishes
  • sherrib30
    sherrib30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and my goal is 100 lbs. The number is too huge for me so I give myself 20 lb goals. Add me if you would like.
  • jclarke68
    jclarke68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • karis5583
    karis5583 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Karis I am 32, 5'7 and need to lose a sad and depressing 130 pounds. I am supposed to get married in 2 years, but I refuse to doing looking the way I do. I don't want to be ashamed of myself on the most special day of my life. Help me please stay motivated and on track! I always seem to have 4 or 5 really good days and then something happens and I reach for crappy food and once I start there is no stopping, always telling myself I will start again on Monday, help!!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 27 (28 in a few days) and I am 5'3. I have around 80 pounds to lose and then I'm going to re-evaluate my goal weight. I love to have friends to help motivate and receive motivation as well. If anyone would like to add me, feel free!
  • huffmantam
    huffmantam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 8 on here I am getting ready to do a 5 k with my 10 yr old granddaughter I hope I can make it the whole way thank the lord we had a major cool down in the 70s that will help a lot , I can do this :)
  • kerryhorn
    kerryhorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group. I need to make this change serious.
  • HealthDetermined
    HealthDetermined Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and have about 40 lbs to lose ( I am 206 now and my goal is 166) I am 5'4, and I am in no hurry to drop those extra pounds. My start weight was 252 lbs and I lost those 46 pounds in about a year and a half!
    I am new here and this is my first post so I don't really know how this works but if anyone wants a weight loss pal don't hesitate to add me or send me a message. Best of luck to all of you : )
  • mskimpel
    mskimpel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want I have a 160 lbs to lose . I am going to have gastric bypass surgery but my eating and excersize habits may help in your journey . I know it is drastic life change but I have been trying for over 30 yrs to lose the weight . Anyway you get to the end of the trail is what matters . Gastric bypass is not the answer for everyone that is for sure .
  • huffmantam
    huffmantam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I did the 5 k yesterday , my goal for this week is to walk 1.5 miles each day, I did it tonight when I want to quit I keep pushing