anyone starting Insanity Max 30?

Would love an Insanity Max accountability buddy!

Replies

• Truus93
    Truus93 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm gonna start on monday!
    Super excited, but also a bit nervous whether or not I'm gonna persevere.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    I did it during the winter. It's do-able. Just keep thinking to yourself "it's only 30 minutes." Remember to record your max out time (the time from the beginning of the workout when you have to take a rest) because that will help record your progress. Then you just continue with the workout, doing what you can. There is a modifier with every workout, so follow that person if you feel you can't do a particular move. You can even opt for a split screen to constantly show the modifier.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Thank you for the tips! x
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Truus93 wrote: »
    I'm gonna start on monday!
    Super excited, but also a bit nervous whether or not I'm gonna persevere.
    Awesome! Have sent you a friend request
  • Truus93
    Truus93 Posts: 7 Member
    Equus5374 wrote: »
    I did it during the winter. It's do-able. Just keep thinking to yourself "it's only 30 minutes." Remember to record your max out time (the time from the beginning of the workout when you have to take a rest) because that will help record your progress. Then you just continue with the workout, doing what you can. There is a modifier with every workout, so follow that person if you feel you can't do a particular move. You can even opt for a split screen to constantly show the modifier.

Do you think it's best to do the workout in the morning or the evening?
  • Azimm32
    Azimm32 Posts: 1 Member
    I have a group on FB starting Monday! It's a small group so I would love more people for accountability! Let me know if your interested!!
  • RimaLake
    RimaLake Posts: 9 Member
    I just started Monday! Love it! Kills me in a good way. Will send you a friend request.