Logging for a week, would love friends and toning tips!

Options
I have been logging for a week now. Have no friends to share my accomplishments with on here! Just relocated as well. I've been busting *kitten*!

Replies

• michaelsjeep
    michaelsjeep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, lets encourage each other
  • RimaLake
    RimaLake Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • wahlacewahlace
    wahlacewahlace Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've also just started! I'd be glad to give some support and encouragement! :):):)
  • hkemaj1
    hkemaj1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love some tips on toning when ya figure then okay:) lol. I've been logging for 20 days!
  • RimaLake
    Options
    Sounds good! Lol hope I figure it out soon. The boyfriend is gone for a month for field training (USMC) would love to see if he notices when he comes home! That loose mommy skin....
  • hkemaj1
    Options
    I hear ya there..I'm rolerblading for 9.5 miles a day so that is helping. Definitely a cardio workout! !! My biggest challenge is potAtoes lol, my girlfriend is one who can eat whatever an still remain skinny! Lol
  • RimaLake
    Options
    That's awesome! Def good cardio. I'm currently doing Insanity Max 30, PIYO on Sunday's and walking 5 miles in the evenings on Sunday's. It's all really helped to drop weight.
    I know I need something extra for my stomach tho.
    What a lucky friend! I've never been blessed that way lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Here's my toning myth, I mean tip.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/toning/
  • hkemaj1
    Options
    Lol, we've been dating 4 years now and she's always ate whatever but always stayed 140 an play's soccer.. crazy lol. I die almost skating ... i do it 7 days. weeks twice daily!
  • KatiBo05
    KatiBo05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. I'm new to this as well. I've been logging for 15 days now. Would love a buddy to share my excitement and encourage!
  • janeyggg
    janeyggg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats on the 15 days.

• RimaLake
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Looking forward to supporting each other! Makes it so easier when you have others to keep you going!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hello Rima,

I’m active on here and I’m always willing to assist others, not that I’m an expert but I’ve been through a few things (as we all have) and I choose to use my experience to help others. Anyone can feel free to add me, I just ask that your active and that it does not become a one sided friendship.
    V/r,
    DW.