need motivatiing buddies to help me lose 20lbs & stay on track ! ;)

Options
hi am desperately seeking to lose 20lbs. I need supportive friends help me stay on track and stop binging on weekends & stay active. Am 5'5 bouncing btwn 157-160 these last few weeks. My biggest struggle is the food part. Family vacation is in Aug and I want to feel confident.

Replies

• whisper34c
    whisper34c Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi.. i was in the same situation Jan of last year.. I'm 5'4 was at 167 after my daughter was born now I'm at 149.. i lost almost 20lbs thru the motivation & support of my challenge groups and keeping track of my food here on MFP.
    I sent you a request
  • Lichin_ng09
    Lichin_ng09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. I set a very challenging target to lose 20 pounds in two months. I have an event to attend in August and I need to look great! Let's motivate each other . :)
  • thevolp
    thevolp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm desperate to lose 20 pounds ASAP. I found out I was being called fat and made fun of behind my back after I gained 30 pounds last year. I want to show them I can control my weight again and I can't stand to be in this body any longer. It's just so hard when everything I do revolves around eating and drinking!
  • kaytich
    kaytich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please include me! I've been trying to lose 20 lbs forever and just can't seem to stay on track. I get discouraged too quickly. I'm 4'11" and 120 lbs. My dr is constantly telling me to get it off. I just started tracking again yesterday. What exercises are you doing?
  • melnikn
    melnikn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    aes1219 wrote: »
    I feel your struggle! 5'5 152 trying to loss 25 more (I have lost 12 so far).
    Very similar goals. I got down to 150 and slowly started gaining few kbs back. Am ready to get rid of it. No more cheating.
  • melnikn
    melnikn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    kaytich wrote: »
    Please include me! I've been trying to lose 20 lbs forever and just can't seem to stay on track. I get discouraged too quickly. I'm 4'11" and 120 lbs. My dr is constantly telling me to get it off. I just started tracking again yesterday. What exercises are you doing?

Same here. I feel like i worked so hard to not see any results. So i just gave up. Last month i worked out at the gym. Lost nothing. Starting insanity today and switching off w running outdoor.
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    me too! 5'3 161lbs want to get to 135