Any June 1st 2015 starters?

Options
Hi all!

If anyone is interested in keeping motivated with me, my WG is 50lbs.

Replies

• christebrander748
    christebrander748 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just got the app and just started tracking 2 days ago. My goal is 60 lbs.
  • wyork70
    wyork70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started back up, I'd like to lose 50.
  • briannajohnston111
    briannajohnston111 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 1st and just downloaded the app. My long term goal is to lose 100 lbs
  • mormerill
    mormerill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting up again today. My goal is 10kg. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated (I'm a total chocoholic!)
  • kahaunani91
    kahaunani91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the app. First timer here. Tryna lose 50 lbs. Need to get motivated! (:
  • BarbaraHeffernan
    BarbaraHeffernan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new today. I'm 57 and have had a double lung transplant. My weight isn't too bad my goal is to loose 14 lbs. but I been very sick my whole life and so I know nothing about exercise. I've never been able. I'm very weak and need strength and stamina. I need friends I guess.
  • hye122725
    hye122725 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me again for the 10 time.. Goal 40kg weight loss but for no time limit.
    I will be juicing and making smoothies and for a kick start
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm getting it going today. Please add me any and everyone.
  • lulululala
    lulululala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm vegan and want to lose 10kg to help with my running and General fitness, and to look hot :-) I always lose 5kg then get a bit lax and gain 5kg back :-( this time I want to loose the whole 10kg... Please add me if you want to share vegan recipes and tips :-)
  • ToeTheLine2015
    ToeTheLine2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    53 yr old male June 1st starter here, WG is at least 10lbs a month to the end of yr, first timer on this type of site, just looking forward to getting it done. Would love feedback of foods and any good workouts. Good luck to all.
  • Alj90
    Alj90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Hoping I can last minimum of 5 weeks...have tried MFP before and given up. DETERMINED this time!
  • mowilk900
    mowilk900 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow this is awesome, I'm a Newbie today. I was wandering round Apps & thought I'd try this. Good luck everyone
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)
    I started logging yesterday, I want to lose around 15 pounds, I've lost weight in the past but this last little bit is so hard to shift.
  • CharlotteSellers
    CharlotteSellers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today for my wedding next June. Will be keeping a (hopefully) daily photo blog @WedFit52 on Twitter and Instagram
  • time4change52915
    time4change52915 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I started on May 29th, but wanted to get on the scale today to "start" June 1st....I'm happy to report 2 lbs down since May 29th (when I stared counting the calories)....looking forward to making new friends on here and help be a support!!!! Add me if you want new friends :)
  • DanielleMcGrady
    DanielleMcGrady Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excited to get this app again! I had it over a year ago and lost 28 pounds in a month. Which is bad! But it helps you get results. So now I have more reasonable goals and looking for motivation/support!
  • rhanzie
    rhanzie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there,I started this apps and i lost 13kg in 1 year...i was 58kg down to 46kg last march...but i went for a holiday and i gain 3 kg...now i am 49kg.i just started it today...june 1st... :) my goal is 42kg! Good luck to me and ti everyone out there...just keep on tracking!
  • francinayoung
    francinayoung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, just upgrafed. My goal is to lose at least 50 lbs. Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated.
  • CamiShevlin
    CamiShevlin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just made a new account and recommitted to losing weight. I will be very active this summer with two jobs. I will be starting out this summer teaching lessons at both of my pools. In total I will be in the water for about 7 hours. I think that count's as a good start. I just need to find the time to actually eat haha
  • kokelly522
    kokelly522 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I'm starting today (6/1) and looking for all the support I can get. My goal is to lose 45-50 pounds. I 'm usingl food to cope with the loss of one sister earlier this year and the pending death of my last remaining sister from lung cancer. Looking for friends to help keep me reach my goal. Have a blessed day.