June Challenge! Stay on track - day after day! JOIN NOW!

Options

Replies

• Mongaof9
    Mongaof9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Been going over calorie goal lately and gained about 7 lbs. want to lose that plus 15 more.
  • melnikn
    melnikn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    meee i want to join!
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in ;)
  • SkinnyMoo70
    SkinnyMoo70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • Neondays
    Neondays Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • hallashleymichelle
    hallashleymichelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Sounds great to have a group supporting your goals and supporting others
  • lavonnemestman938
    lavonnemestman938 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    R_Queenie wrote: »
    Sure you are logging your food, but do you stop when you hit your calorie goal? Do you struggle with weekends?

Do you want to celebrate your success daily? Do you want a group of people to support you?

Join the "Keeping It Green Challenge"...it's not about veggies, it's not about meat-free it's about that calorie bar on your home page - it's green as long as you stay in your goal. It's red if you go over.

Tracking your "green and red" for the month also can help to solve that mystery of what is happening with the scale. If your red days are HUGE, it will take many green days to make up for that.

Anyway, if you would like to join the challenge .....just message below and I will send an invite. (I am told that invites now show up on your group page / notifications.) Hope to have many new faces join us!

• lavonnemestman938
    Options
    R_Queenie wrote: »
    Sure you are logging your food, but do you stop when you hit your calorie goal? Do you struggle with weekends?

Do you want to celebrate your success daily? Do you want a group of people to support you?

Join the "Keeping It Green Challenge"...it's not about veggies, it's not about meat-free it's about that calorie bar on your home page - it's green as long as you stay in your goal. It's red if you go over.

Tracking your "green and red" for the month also can help to solve that mystery of what is happening with the scale. If your red days are HUGE, it will take many green days to make up for that.

Anyway, if you would like to join the challenge .....just message below and I will send an invite. (I am told that invites now show up on your group page / notifications.) Hope to have many new faces join us!

• lavonnemestman938
    Options
    Yes, I would like to join this group to keep my logging GREEN. Great idea! Thanks!
  • FitnessMeagan1105
    FitnessMeagan1105 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am very interested! Please send me an invite!!
  • Ldapj11
    Ldapj11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please, :)
  • EBP2015
    EBP2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • christebrander748
    christebrander748 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Interested
  • Fitn50Grandma
    Fitn50Grandma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. Just starting again with MFP today. I need all the motivation and support I can get. :) Thanks!
  • Country223
    Country223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'd love to join
  • ambermcgowan0930
    ambermcgowan0930 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested!!!
  • RedRockChic
    RedRockChic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd like in on this.