From WA state

Options
Hello everyone. This is my very first day on here. I am so looking forward to getting the rest of this pesky weight off. I use to weigh in at over 550 pounds. They had stopped weighing me when I hit 550. I have lost quite a bit; but not nearly enough.

This is so cool for me that this is here and available for free., I am running out of time to get this weight off before it becomes a case of life or death. I just can't wait to get totally healthy; out doing things with friends and family; and back to working. I am so looking forward to making new friends and taking this journey with the help of this site.:smile:

Replies

• sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    This is a great tool to encourage you and support you! Stay positive and stay the course!!:)

God Bless!
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is the best decision you could make for yourself and that is to get healthy. Kudos to you for joining. Welcome!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Good for you turning your life around. This site is my fitness lifeline. I don't know that I have the motivation myself.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It'll be great, you'll get there! There's lots of reading to do on here, it's really a very helpful site in that we realize we're not alone. Every day I read about someone in the same predicament as me, or worse, or not quite as bad. We all just want to feel good for a change!