100 days of MFP

Options
RonRoff
RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
Hi all!

At this point i'm exactly 100 days on MFP, and with that i'm going to post some before and current pictures. I'm close to halfway towards my endgoal of 90kg. Started out being 124kg and this sunday i weighed 109.9kg.

Got a little bit of a unconventional way of losing weight, ofcourse i am on a healthy food schedule. I refuse to call this a diet, because this is something that i need to do for the years to come, be aware of what i eat and plan accordingly.

Next to that i am doing martial arts about 10 times a week. Love it and most importantly, i do not go to training every day thinking "Today i do NOT want to go", like i had with regular cardio.

I used to be very addicted to online gaming and these days i've traded that addiction for sports.

I'm working hard to become a fitness and health instructor. This year i've got 6 educations coming up to strengthen my passion for martial arts.

Ofcourse i'm far from my ultimate goal, which is about between 86-90kg, but i am hoping to make another new post when i'm 200 days on MFP, where i am nearing my end goal!

Now for the halftime pictures (and yes, i notice my room was a terrible mess :lol:):

9a4fxb010chp.png

o23c9u18ue50.png

xpi3rmgsju6n.png

kitxaoodlta6.png

Replies

• WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    nice one mate - good job to you!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! Way to go!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Great progress and nice to hear that you found an activity you love (no one wants to dread exercise!). The difference in your waist and face are particularly noticeable.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Wow!

And for those that see this, he found something he loved to do for exercise and staying active...

Searching for and giving activities a try is a plus and when not working.. try something else is double plus.

Find what you love to do and do it...

Congrats on the weight loss and your attitude is spot on!!! :):)
  • ebaba301
    ebaba301 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Edgec0mb
    Edgec0mb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, dude! Keep it up!!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done lad!
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Gr8 progress n awesome attitude. Happy 100
  • RonRoff
    RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! On the 27th of this month i'm participating in my first fighting championship of my club, looking forward to it. Thats the thing that drives me, not just the diet, but everything around it that becomes possible :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!