Ate 5k calories last night lost a 1 pound today???

Options
This morning I weighed in 1 pound less, is my scale accurate its new scale like 2 weeks new.

Replies

• David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I had a mammoth meal at Zizi's last night (only accouted for a thousand cals but it was probs nearer three thousand) and yet this morning when I weighed in I had hit my two pound weight loss target 4 days early... the body is strange...
  • mleonardco
    mleonardco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear. You have no control over when you body decides to turn lose of the pounds. There may be times when you eat more and lose more. Then there are times when you eat less, exercise more, and gain.
  • headwind2015
    headwind2015 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your weight depends on so many things, (i.e. your hydration, the time at which you weigh yourself) that 1 pound is not a big deal. A 1 pound difference from day to day is minuscule and most likely due to normal fluctuations; we're talking about less than 1% of your body weight.
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Wow, guess ill take it !!! really hard to believe, what about bloat & water weight tho??
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in 1 pound less, is my scale accurate its new scale like 2 weeks new.

Exactly what did you eat for 5,000 calories? Based on months of your posts ... how much had you undereaten in the days prior?
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yeah this happens to me too. I'm not about to start arguing with the system.
  • JayBigelow
    JayBigelow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not the only one. Awesome :)
  • Harlequin1983
    Harlequin1983 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Your weight can fluctuate up to 4 lbs in a day! Dont let it trick you!! Good luck!