23yr old female, looking for friends + motivation :)

Options
2»

Replies

• hallashleymichelle
    hallashleymichelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and female. Trying to lose about 15 pounds. I used to use this a lot but have been really slacking lately :) let's be friends and support each other
  • DanielleMcGrady
    DanielleMcGrady Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also 23 and have a stubborn 10-20 extra pounds I need to lose. Also used this app before and lost 28 in a month! So I know it works and I'm excited to get at it again
  • GabrielleGreen33
    GabrielleGreen33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and female. Trying to lose about 15 pounds. I used to use this a lot but have been really slacking lately :) let's be friends and support each other
    haha hello fellow slacker!! Ilk add you :)

• GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    I'm also 23 and have a stubborn 10-20 extra pounds I need to lose. Also used this app before and lost 28 in a month! So I know it works and I'm excited to get at it again
    28 in a month?! I would just die and go to heaven!!!
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    I'm 23 & female too. Trying to lose about 25 pounds. I'm hoping to lose about 1.5 pounds a week. First time using this & have now learned why I haven't been losing weight for a while.
    Same! I realized that i wasn't eating enough during the day and snacking at night!
  • GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    Good luck in reaching your goals. If you want online support, feel free to add me. Have a good one!
    I absolutely will!

• GabrielleGreen33
    Options
    Hiii :) 23 here too... been using mfp on and off like yourself but i am really wanting to keep it up and lose some weight. I am also looking for friends to help and encouragement to stay motivated. I'll add you :smile: x
    Why is is so hard to stay consistent?? I so need help with that too!