Hello (: new here, and looking for diet buddies!

Options
Hey, all (:

My name is Kyla and I'm 20 years old, about 209 pounds.

This isn't the first time I've been down this road. Just a year ago I was 50 pounds lighter and healthier. Life got complicated, and my depressive eating habits got the best of me.

Anyway, I want to be healthier and happier again. I consider myself to be a pretty nice person, and I love to talk, listen to music, cook and draw. I'm looking for some long term friends and diet buddies who can get me out of my shell (I tend to be shy).

Add me if you want to (:

Replies

• DodgeCJ
    DodgeCJ Posts: 30
    Options
    ey Kyla! I am pretty new here as well. I would love to add you. I am trying to get more active, and just eat healhier overall. I want more energy, and I just want to love myself again.

It is so nice to vent or just talk to people who are going through the same thing you are, so feel free to message me about anything! Good luck!
  • srenebailey
    srenebailey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'll add you to my friends. We are both the same weight, although I am twice your age. My other friends are really supportive and you may benefit from that.
  • hanson22
    hanson22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will add you doll :) we can be diet buddies together!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Having buddies would sure help out a lot. You can never have too many buddies!
  • indycat316
    indycat316 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This journey will be alot better with buddies to help.:smile:
  • ananda403
    ananda403 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not that new here but I keep starting and stopping and not staying motivated. Maybe some dieting buddies will help!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    hey! i started this recently and am looking for diet buddies, too!! the more the merrier, right?? good luck!
  • faith63
    faith63 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this... I want to drop 40 lbs... :happy: :happy:
  • Caramel787
    Caramel787 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, Doll
    I would love to be your buddy and remember we're in this together. Wishing you the best of luck!!!!