Nike+ Challenge

Hello all!

I was looking at all the challenges on the nike+ website and I think it sounds like a lot of fun to try one. I was just gonna hop on one that was a thirty day challenge with complete strangers, but I thought I'd send out a little message here and see if anyone else would be interested in competing, and we could make our own challenge!! =) The most miles ran in June would be a challenge I'm willing to take on....anyone else wanna give it a whirl??

Replies

• JWALL101
    JWALL101 Posts: 60
    Is that what it is a running challenge? Or just a fitness challenge?
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Which one are you looking at, or are you just looking to create one? I'm in one that ends at the end of May. I'd definitely be interested.
  • SashaSpells
    SashaSpells Posts: 86
    I'm looking to create one---and it'd just be a running challenge, for people on the nike+ website =)
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    I am in 2 of them thru this site...

Check these out. One ends on the 4th of July, the other ends January 1st.

Look for "MFP -2011" and "MFP Running to Summer Challenge"
  • SashaSpells
    I just went ahead and created one, it's called MFP Nike+ Challenge....feel free to join!!!!!
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Joined your challenge :-)
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Hodgeypodgy Posts: 45
    Me too, my ID is Dimbo79. Will be running less in June though as I am on my hols for 2 weeks. I will still try and run as much as possible though.
  • SashaSpells
    C'mmon there's gotta be more people than that up for a challenge!!!! =)
  • ranjant
    ranjant Posts: 33
    Ill join ^^ my screen name is the same as here : ranjant
  • kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Just joined it....Thanx. Can say...it is easily teh discovery of the day....have setup my other goals too....gonna have lot of fun tracking...:smile:

I am looking forward to my time on that site as well....
  • kumarprabhat
    Now that I did my run today, I want to update the details and ....I can't.

Seems I can't update the details manually, and it can be only done through Nike gears >> (IPod, Itouch, etc + Sensor)

Am I right, or is there a way to update my details directly on the site...

HELPPPPPP !!!!
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Just joined the challenge, screen name on nike+ zazzyzoe.

@Kumarprabhat I don't think you can update it manually
  • kumarprabhat
    :mad:

Guess will have to wait till I have enough to spend for my Gizmos....I feel bad...
  • kate1975
    kate1975 Posts: 31
    This is proberbly me being blonde but where and how do you join a group/challenge on here and Nike+??? thanks in advance x
  • Oh wow, 21 people now, and I'm in 9th place in my own challenge! Glad to see so many people joined! =)