RARE BREED , any 4'8 4'9 girls out there with success weight loss?

Options
1amCapable
1amCapable Posts: 21 Member
im so curious to see your results im 4'8 half and wondering if you will share (: ♡♥

Replies

• MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft. Lost 30 a few yrs ago then gained it all back. Now down 7. I dont have pics but 30 is a lot on a small frame. People asked me if I lost 50 haha.
  • 1amCapable
    Options
    yeah i lost 20 need 50 more :| so far my boyfriend havnt noticed we live together thats maybe why but havnt said anything , can't wait till he does . and yes keep going . it suck having to say you "started over"
  • Ciler_mcj
    Ciler_mcj Posts: 77 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i like to see pics too am 5 ft. and have 31 lbs to lose but i look like i need to lose 50 or more lol extra lbs looks bad on me :(
  • TAMMY7173
    TAMMY7173 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot and I have lost 44 pounds! I still have 44 to go to get to my goal. People didn't start noticing until I hit about 25 pound loss. I weigh 171 currently. My ultimate goal may be to weigh 115. I have a long way to go.
  • 1amCapable
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ciler_mcj wrote: »
    i like to see pics too am 5 ft. and have 31 lbs to lose but i look like i need to lose 50 or more lol extra lbs looks bad on me :(

yes the extra pounds do look horrible im 4'8 half and im 160 -_- no no . I was 180 but lets stay on track ! ♡♥
  • 1amCapable
    Options
    TAMMY7173 wrote: »
    I am 5 foot and I have lost 44 pounds! I still have 44 to go to get to my goal. People didn't start noticing until I hit about 25 pound loss. I weigh 171 currently. My ultimate goal may be to weigh 115. I have a long way to go.

great for you oh my gosh 44 ? cant wait to get there ;) and lets see if they notice lol . I feel like they arnt noticing because thats how big I am -_-idk.. and that is a long way BUT I set my self goals .. like okay I need to lose 5 . then I do (: stay positive . you have to TRULY just want it .
  • Jengoing2015
    Jengoing2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and working on gaining muscle and weight maybe would be nice. I do feel like the weight may be more noticeable being shorter since there isn't as much room. But we can do it!
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5 feet and have lost 33 pounds since August. I'm still not at my goal, but I'm getting there!

SW: 180
    CW: 146.3

648178c9-8bec-4742-bb8a-d9edacd8e4d2_zpse00hxrgv.jpg
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and currently 129lbs
    Still would like to lose more than the16lbs I have already!
  • 1amCapable
    Options
    BeckZombie wrote: »
    I'm just under 5 feet and have lost 33 pounds since August. I'm still not at my goal, but I'm getting there!

SW: 180
    CW: 146.3

648178c9-8bec-4742-bb8a-d9edacd8e4d2_zpse00hxrgv.jpg

wow , thats so amazing ! such a difference (: I started at 180lbs as well and today I hit my -20lbs so im a 160 (: but keep it up ! you look fab ! ♥♥
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    1amCapable wrote: »

wow , thats so amazing ! such a difference (: I started at 180lbs as well and today I hit my -20lbs so im a 160 (: but keep it up ! you look fab ! ♥♥

Thanks! Congrats on your success so far!
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and I have lost 65-67 pounds depending on the day. I was 170 at my heaviest and I now am usually somewhere between 103-105.
  • NGpool
    NGpool Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 4'8" and just starting on weight loss in earnest. I was around 120 during college, gained a bit, then lost again a few years later with a high-protein/low-carb diet and LOTS of yoga. Then over the past 10 years, after 2 kids, I was up to 176 pounds. I've just made it below 170 now. I came looking for posts from the under-5-foot members, because we really can't carry the extra weight and our calorie recommendations are so low. On the upside, I already feel better even though my modest weight loss doesn't compare to you awesome ladies.
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was 5 feet tall but measured myself today and am 4'10". Now my BMI's worse lol. Anyway my starting weight was about 223 and now I'm 186. I'm still working at it but at least there's a bit of a difference.

oib0h8ew9t6y.jpg
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    my starting weight is 193lbs and I'm 5'0 tall. I would like to get down to 125, but since I was a kid all those bmi calculators always said I should be like 105. I don't think I will ever get to that, but the first 5lbs r gone.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" a 53 year old female and have lost 29 lbs friend me if you like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!