Weight Gain!?

Options
i have been pretty much sticking to my goal and it's saying I've put on weight on here? Why would that be any idea? Haven't weighed myself yet. Thanks

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    If you haven't weighed yourself, then you have no idea whether you've gained or lost weight?

I'm confused.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I really don't know what you're talking about. MFP can only give you information based on what you have entered.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    How is it saying that? You would have to input that information and you say you haven't weighed yourself.
  • jasminedouglin
    jasminedouglin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry all just confused as I've stuck to my calorie goals obviously I'm going to weigh myself and check when I can, but was wondering what I could have entered for it to say I've gained lol hope that makes sense x
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Are you referring to the message when you close your diary for the day? If so go back and read it again. It says If every day was like today, you would weigh XX in five weeks. It is an estimate based on every day being "like today".
  • jasminedouglin
    Options
    5gwzsjkjx7i8.jpg
  • jasminedouglin
    Options
    This is what it's saying in my progress bar ️xx
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like you recorded your weight in MFP twice...

Once on May 28, and once again today.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Maybe its a glitch in the matrix. You know you didn't gain weight so I wouldn't let it bother me.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Confused

You must have entered that by mistake

Just delete it
  • jasminedouglin
    Options
    Alright thanks. A sorry if I've confused anyone...I do that a lot. Enjoy your day x