Hate to say I'm new.

Options
This is my first post in MFP. However, I am no stranger to diet and exercise. 5 years ago I lost 70lbs!! Today, I am sitting at my highest weight ever!! How does a person allow that to happen to themselves? I felt AMAZING! Now I feel horrible. I'm so embarrassed. I don't want to go out in public. I don't know where to begin. I am so addicted to food. I start almost every morning out great. I eat a healthy breakfast and by lunch and dinner I am on a binge. I have PCOS again. When I had lost weight that had all went away. I'm just soooooo tired of everything. :(

Replies

• peepapie
    peepapie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi AmieLou!
    I also have PCOS-for the last 15 years-since diagnosis -probably had it prior to that. Anyway, I totally understand the struggle with the rollercoaster and binge eating. I also lost a large amount of weight 3 years ago and was in a very healthy place and now, Im back up. Not at my highest, but still 40 pounds overweight. So....I originally saw a nutritionist-this helped with accountability and assuring I wouldn't struggle as much with bingeing. Have you considered that? I paid out of pocket but it was around $60 a month. Im not sure where you are from...I live in RI. Feel free to stay in touch for support! I am trying to get back on the wagon once and for all. Im 37! It is time!!!
    Amanda
  • Batgirl2292
    Batgirl2292 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I doing know what pcos is but I'll try and motivate you in staying on top of things. If it helps, i dont eat heavy breakfast or lunch so after I exercise, i can divide dinner and a snack.
  • AmieLouPelt
    AmieLouPelt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yall are so sweet! Thank you for your replies. Pcos is polycystic ovarian syndrome. It's an issue with your ovaries. It makes is really easy to gain weight and a bit harder to lose it. It sucks. Lol. But when I had lost 70lbs all of my symptoms were completely gone. I could use all of the help I can get from you ladies. :smiley::smiley::smiley: