• qb63
    qb63 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    There aren't any.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Vegetables do not burn fat. For fat loss, you need a slight calorie deficient, a balanced diet helps greatly, and get moving. Also, there is no targeting for fat loss, so belly fat doesn't necessarily come off first. I would suggest following the preset MFP macros, take measurements, and see how you do. Also, don't be aggressive with the calorie deficient just follow MFP. After a couple weeks, adjust as needed.
  • omkarbhimraobhosekar01313
    Options
    Ok TY
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Kindly some1 post veg food list which can help burn belly fat

I am not sure if with " veg " food you mean vegetables or vegetarian food. But either way it does not matter, because there are no foods ( as there are also no specific exercises ) to spot reduce, no matter what the media and advertising say.
    The only way is to lose fat all over to the point when also your belly fat disappears. Since we have no control over which body parts lose fat before others, often it's an issue of patience. If you are almost at goal, you might seek the advise of those who have experience with body recomposition.
    Good Luck !

• omkarbhimraobhosekar01313
    Options
    Ok
  • Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a vegan and there's no food burning fat, there are food rich in fiber and nutrients which is better for you and stuff, but that's kinda it.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    none…

CICO = fat loss
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Man, if this were true I'd force myself to eat a boatload of boiled Brussel sprouts :sick: