New :-)

Options
I am new to this website. I was using myfitnesspal from my phone for a while now though. Every time I have used it in the past I would go for weeks without using it. I really hope I can stick to it this time cuz I need to get my butt in gear. My husband was deployed and I was really happy about tthe weight I had gotten but now he is home and I cant exactly always control how early we eat dinner, etc so I am having a hard time not gaining. I also have an extremely hard time maintaining my weight once I get to where I want to be. I am always either gaining or losing (happier when losing lol). Well I am hoping that this website will also help keep me on track with all the forums and seeing what other people are going through!

Replies

• mentalmandy22
    Options
    Thanks for showing me this website. I think it will help both of us, and hopefully we can help each other!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    First of all, Please thank your Hubby for serving from a Veteran. Secondly, welcome aboard the weight loss train and may much success come your way. I find this very helpful and I can hold myself accountable for my actions on here. Good Luck.
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    hi! im a mobile app girl too! i actually find it very easy to go in and log my food as im getting ready to eat. i acutally just found the site today and am soooo happy i did! i am slowly gaining new "friends" and the motivation is AWESOME! good luck!
  • sasseena
    sasseena Posts: 5
    Options
    -Manda we really do need to motivate each other and once this stupid rains stops we are so going to get outside and enjoy time/exercise out there!
    -PA2b32 I will thank him for you! Its always nice to know from people you are appreciated and it will make him feel good you care. Also thank you for your time in service as well! everyone counts! As far as holding yourself accountable for your actions, I agree. When I wouldnt record what I was doing it was SO easy to get off track and eat WHATEVER i wanted. Now I am tracking again and couldnt believe I kept letting myself lose control!
    -Adrianamezam I ahve also been logging while I am getting readu ots better than doing it after because then you sometimes throw things away or just get distracted with something else.
    Good luck to all of you!