Zumba or Dance Central??

Options
I want to buy one of them for the xbox kinect - just don't know which one. Anyone have them and would recommend......why/why not?

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Just got Zumba for the PS3...did day 2 today...LOVE it!
  • aladd2
    aladd2 Posts: 70
    Options
    Zumba!! Super super fun & addicting!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Personally I like Dance Central because of the different songs and moves they have. Its really fun too. :)
  • Gennienm
    Gennienm Posts: 14
    Options
    I was just wondering the same thing:bigsmile: . . .Zumba or Dance Central . . .I rented DANCE CENTRAL, it was fun and ya get a few tries to get it right , pretty funny :laugh: for a old grandma to try to shake it all up :wink: . . .funny no matter what or how I looked! :blushing: :wink: :wink:

XBOX 360 w/Kinect is great!
  • Josie_ely
    Josie_ely Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would reccommend Dane Central, for the first two weeks of my dieting I used it as my sole tool for excersie and I lost 7 pounds :D
    it's also super fun and easy to use
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Dance Central is the best game in all the land. It's very fun, and it's easy to get people to do it with you.
    I suggest you download the free trials (you need xbox live) and see which one you like best, but just so you know, Dance Central is a little addicting!
  • ananda403
    ananda403 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've never tried dance central but zumba is super fun!
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    I have both and LOVE both!! zumba is so much fun and between the two, it makes you really work up a great sweat!
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Dance Central is the best game in all the land. It's very fun, and it's easy to get people to do it with you.
    I suggest you download the free trials (you need xbox live) and see which one you like best, but just so you know, Dance Central is a little addicting!

Thanks! I had no idea you could do that. My hubby is the "gamer" in our house. I've never used it much, other than to watch netflix. I decided to buy a kinect yesterday........so excited :)
  • Gennienm
    Gennienm Posts: 14
    Options

Thanks! I had no idea you could do that. My hubby is the "gamer" in our house. I've never used it much, other than to watch netflix. I decided to buy a kinect yesterday........so excited :)

No matter what you do with Kinect it is fun and you move it. I am not that fond of the Biggest Loser program for it. It takes to long to load one thing to the next, I am going to get DANCE CENTRAL next. I like the post on this thread to help settle the question.
    :flowerforyou: