Too Full???

Options
I need a little advice. I am at the lowest calorie consumption for a female 1200 calories. On the days i work i pack myself several snacks along with my lunch and dinner. And i log everything for exactly 1200 calories before i leave the house. The problem i am having is that i am eating a snack at every turn and full all day long, but still i have left over snacks at the end of my day. It usually leaves me somewhere in the 1050 to 1100 calorie range at the end. I haven't lost any weight in over a week and i am concerned that my body thinks its starving even though i am constantly full! Should i just start bringing higher calorie snacks and fewer of them all together? I need some suggestions. Thanks

Replies

• Candi155
    Candi155 Posts: 2
    Options
    When I have hit a rut in the past, I was exercising too much and not eating enough. My body held on to everything because I wasn't getting enough. I was eating under my calorie goal, and wasn't losing weight for a few weeks. I was afraid to eat more, but when I upped my calories by about 300, and kept my exercise stayed the same, I started losing again. The body needs fuel to burn. I hope that helps...