Last year this time I weighed 207. I'm at 168 and walked a color vibe 5k ran some

Options
i want to tell everyone to just give up sugar it is bad and had no benifical at all to us. Crave God not food and you can succeed !!!! If I can with Him so can you

Replies

• williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    NO WAY! I LOVE ME SOME SUGAR! Also not religious so don't throw god out just like that. :open_mouth:

forgot to add...Congratz!
  • bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I lost 90 lbs without God. I used hard work and determination instead; a much more reliable source of inspiration imo.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I lost 90 lbs without God. I used hard work and determination instead; a much more reliable source of inspiration imo.
    ^^ THIS ^^
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Guess we all have our own sources of inspiration :) congrats!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    All I see on MFP today is negativity. I'm glad you reached your goals no matter how you do it. Your journey is your own.
  • ArtsyAlexis
    ArtsyAlexis Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Ignore the people saying negative things. We all have our own sources of inspiration and yours has worked wonders for you! Keep it up!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    God is my source too! Congrats!
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow. That post took a huge left turn from the title.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Congrats.

you know that clicking the abuse button when someone mentions their lack of belief in a god (after you told us to crave your's) is a bit of a jerk move right?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!