You CAN'T FAIL if you're doing it for the RIGHT REASON!

Options
I've been a Group Fitness Instructor for 10 years. I originally started teaching because money was so tight that I could not afford my gym membership!! What started out as teaching to save money, became a MISSION to SAVE LIVES!! I found a calling to make a difference. It wasn't enough to have your attention for only 1 hour of the week (and that's if you didn't make any excuses to miss class). I wanted to give each of my students a better reason to take care of their health.

If you're trying to lose weight SO THAT you'll feel better about yourself..... THEN.... you might as well throw in the towel and save yourself a lot of time and frustration.... PERIOD!

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET FIT.....BECAUSE you love yourself! And I don't mean in a conceited way either.... I mean because you are MORE than you estimate yourself to be.

Don't let your circumstances or current situation DEFINE who you are or place/remove value to what you are truly WORTH!!

DEFINE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES by the positive decisions you make in your every day life... STARTING TODAY!

I'd love to connect with you more http://facebook.com/kristiahord

Replies

• KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! I really needed to hear that. I fell off the wagon recently and today I started anew and went at it full force. I feel amazing as it is, but I'm ready to be healthy! I love who I am and I deserve to be in shape. It's not to make me feel better about myself, but to make myself feel better all around! Thanks for the motivational post. :)
  • Kristiahord
    Kristiahord Posts: 11
    Options
    It's responses like yours that make me realize I NEED to keep posting >> so, THANK YOU! And keep it up! You do DESERVE it! ;-)