Any started today, 1st June?

Options
Hi,
Last week I signed up to myfitnesspal and it motivated me so much that I decided to start it today.
I would be glad if I could share my experiences with someone to make it easier and have some fun.
Kind regards
Eszter
PS. My goal is to loose 15-20 kg.

Replies

• Kelven2330
    Kelven2330 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome, I am starting today as well. Good luck to you
  • kreshm
    kreshm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am starting today too... wish to loose around 15 kg... hopefully works out. good luck to you both
  • go4me1
    go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I did as well
  • marydrury1
    marydrury1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I went to a TOPS SRD and got motivated to lose what I have gained back in 3 years. I have 100 pounds to goal. I am looking for encouragement and no judgement, please.
  • samantha0131
    samantha0131 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Eszter166 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Last week I signed up to myfitnesspal and it motivated me so much that I decided to start it today.
    I would be glad if I could share my experiences with someone to make it easier and have some fun.
    Kind regards
    Eszter
    PS. My goal is to loose 15-20 kg.
    Welcome!! I have had success with this is he last but the bad habits came back and then I just didn't care but today is a new day and I'm back!! Glad to see I'm not there only one starting today!!
  • CarCarJo101691
    CarCarJo101691 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: I am restarting today as well! Good luck to you!
  • mjjhorto
    mjjhorto Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am restarting.
  • Imdonebeingthefatgirl
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am starting today as well. I hope we can support each other. It is going to be a long road but I think we will all be successful if we work together ....xoxo
  • Determined1974
    Determined1974 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting today too! Using my MFP and Fitbit. I've been using Fitbit since last June buy just now starting to work on the food side of things. I look forward to embarking on this journey with you guys.
  • amandabowen3154
    amandabowen3154 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting today also! I want to lose 50lbs. My goal is 10lbs each month. I just had a baby in Feb and gained 50lbs. Ready to get back into shape. Would love the accountability.
  • walter93uz
    walter93uz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started last month and already down 12 lb. great app for tracking stuff, need advice though to keep motivation.
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I started a 12 week challenge last week. My goal is to stay focussed and eat the coRrect nutrition and to drop 20kg. One week in and 2.1kg has gone already. I am following a plan that encourages a high use of vegetables and no fruit or sugar. Can have fruit once a week. It's great so far and I was a high fruit eater.
  • naehu83
    naehu83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Getting serious as of June 1st.
  • jdagg
    jdagg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting again today :p
  • dosia420
    dosia420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just had a baby, now I'm ready to get back in shape once and for all!!!! Good Luck people!!!! Staying motivated, keeping positive, not giving up!
  • delfinabavaro
    delfinabavaro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Is my first day and I love it. I want to be healty and fit and I think this app can help me. If someone want to add me I want you to know that I would love it.

Good luck to everyone. x
  • ExcelNerd
    ExcelNerd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting here today too. I'd like a couple of folks to keep me going, and to nudge in return. I'm closing in on 40 and I want to end my thirties feeling great.I workout 4+ times a week normally, so ready to keep you moving if you're serious. ;) Off to go on a jog... Friend me!
  • whitttaylor64
    whitttaylor64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started taking a Nutrition class and it has motivated me. I use to be a competitive swimmer, but I gave it up when I went off to college. At school, I started making poor decision for my diet, but now trying to get back on track. It not going to be easy, but staying positive to have a life-long healthful lifestyle.
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. The app keeps me motivated so far.
  • JackieMia699
    JackieMia699 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i started today. i need to lose about 60 pounds. i will be 50 next April. I started going to the gym in Jan. battled pneumonia twice since starting. It has slowed me down but I'm not going to give up. My two beautiful daughters are going to help me through my journey. Good luck to everyone. :)