sodium content in Flax Bread

Options
Hi, I make my own flax bread from 2C ground flax, 1 Cup egg whites, 1/3 lite Olive Oil 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt 1pkt. stevia 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder and 1/2 C water.. Could someone please tell me how to figure out the calories and sodium count please.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Enter the ingredients into the Recipe builder, then divide it by how many slices you'll cut
  • cscobie46
    cscobie46 Posts: 14 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much for the info. Malibu. Where would I find the Recipe Builder?
  • cscobie46
    Options
    Okay so I did as Malibut927 suggested and posted the recipe , and the sodium content came out to a ridiculous 801 Grams. when I checked the Himalayan Pink Salt it measures 6.07 grams for 1/8th Cup. ( use 1/4-1/2 Teaspoon, 175 grams sodium in the 2 cups of ground flax So where is the 80l grams per slice coming from. 12 slices per recipe????
    I am so confused, please help
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Check to make sure the measurements you entered and servings are correct.
  • getup25
    getup25 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I entered a few recipes into the builder recently and when the calculate the calories it's not posting it correctly to my daily food log. It shows correct in the recipe though. Just to let you know.
  • cscobie46
    Options
    Lifting4Lis I sure did go back and make sure of measurements even went to a online conversion chart and the Flax website and the Himalayan Salt Website to check amounts of sodium to make sure before I posted!
    So: getup25 are you saying I should ignore the numbers?
    thank you both for your responses.
  • getup25
    getup25 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Take the number directly from the recipe builder and compare it to what gets posted in you daily meal plan when you put it in. Yesterday I put in a recipe for popovers which only had 4 ingredients. I added up the total calories and divided by the number of servings. It was correct in the recipe but when I added to the dinner it wasn't the same. It was smaller.

• cscobie46
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Okay thank you getup25.
    Now another question, since I do mostly aqua aerobics I can't seem to find a comparison for tracking my exercise, any ideas?