Last year this time I weighed 207. I'm at 168 and walked a color vibe 5k ran some

i want to tell everyone to just give up sugar it is bad and had no benifical at all to us. Crave God not food and you can succeed !!!! If I can with Him so can you

Replies

• williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    edited June 2015
    NO WAY! I LOVE ME SOME SUGAR! Also not religious so don't throw god out just like that. :open_mouth:

forgot to add...Congratz!
  • bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    I lost 90 lbs without God. I used hard work and determination instead; a much more reliable source of inspiration imo.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    I lost 90 lbs without God. I used hard work and determination instead; a much more reliable source of inspiration imo.
    ^^ THIS ^^
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Guess we all have our own sources of inspiration :) congrats!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    All I see on MFP today is negativity. I'm glad you reached your goals no matter how you do it. Your journey is your own.
  • ArtsyAlexis
    ArtsyAlexis Posts: 29 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss! Ignore the people saying negative things. We all have our own sources of inspiration and yours has worked wonders for you! Keep it up!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    God is my source too! Congrats!
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Wow. That post took a huge left turn from the title.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Congrats.

you know that clicking the abuse button when someone mentions their lack of belief in a god (after you told us to crave your's) is a bit of a jerk move right?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!