looking for other long termers

Hi there, I've been on mfp for a while now and although I love the app I've never really used or knew about the chat forrums. So far I've lost 33lb well 36 really as I input my weight incorrectly at the start then couldn't change. Ice still got about 4st 6lbs to go about 62lbs. Would really like to talk to others on a similar long term road. ☺ thank you.

Replies

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Hey there. I started on here 100 days ago, I have lost 33 lbs so far. I still have a long way to go, I am in this for the long haul, you can add me if you would like
  • Froxen
    Froxen Posts: 17 Member
    I have used a different app until my workout buddy told me to join this one again. So I plan on being here a long time.
  • annette1104
    annette1104 Posts: 6 Member
    33 in 100 days that's brilliant. Go you. Do you have much more to lose?
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    I have been on here almost a year and still have quite a ways to go. I exercise daily, log in daily and support where I can daily. Feel free to add me if you like and good luck on your journey.
  • annette1104
    Hi frozen. Hope you end up loving the app as much as me.
  • Ecthelia
    Ecthelia Posts: 2 Member
    I just started, but I have 175 lbs to lose, so I'll be around a while. You can add me if you'd like.
  • annette1104
    Best of luck ecthelia, I used to think I'd never manage it but I'm slowly getting there On day at a time and you will too. Thanks for all the adds guys. Had a bad bank holiday weekend here in Ireland and after a spell of being off mfp I'm back and feeling more motivated then ever.