Hello everyone!!

Options
lkarnao1220
lkarnao1220 Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hello everyone, I wanted to have more friends to help me be motivated and motivate others as well. Sometimes I'm so happy I'm doing well then I feel like I'm not improving. I try hard and harder, but feel it's not good enough

Replies

• victoriaasaldivar
    victoriaasaldivar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can honestly relate. My weight goes up and down so fast and so easy. It's a whirl wind of emotions, but you just have to stay positive. Everyday is a new day, a clean slate. Especially today the first of the month. Like I said clean slate, all you gotta do is keep your eye on the prize. (Whatever that may be to you.) Good luck girly. (:
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Virdrago
    Virdrago Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I agree 100% with Victoria. I have told several people today that "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." and I know that sounds super cliche and cheesy, but it's true. The most important thing is that you stay positive.
  • lkarnao1220
    Options
    Thanks guys you both are right... I been trying
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi. I need help with staying motivated also
  • taeeedgaf
    taeeedgaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I can definitely relate to this struggle everyday. If your needing extra support feel free to add. I'm just starting my weight loss journey and would love a little support too :)
  • LeslieAresa
    LeslieAresa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! Been there, done that and doing it now!! Losing weight is an up and down journey, trust me I know. Add me! I am on MFP everyday. I need motivation too!
  • lkarnao1220
    Options
    Thanks guys will do