HI

Options
TaraAdams
TaraAdams Posts: 18 Member
Just sayin hi! Im new to MFP and I think I'm really going to like this site.:love: Although I'm not sure how often I will be able to be on here. I work 2 jobs, and go to church at least 2 times a week, more if there is something going on. I am hoping to find a few friends that I can connect with that are going to be a good support team for me in this endeavour. I started with a group sometime ago but eventually it fell to the way side (2 jobs and all). anyway, if your curious,need someone to talk to or just want to say HI, I'm here.:happy:

Replies

• AliciaMancini
    Options
    Hi Tara, I'm from Grover Beach Ca and am pleased to meet you. Stop on by my page anytime. I will upload a pic as soon as I figure out how. My husband has been doing it for me all these years that I never had to learn. Anyway, I way 170 lbs, am 32 yrs old with three kids. I'm uploading everything I eat everyday, even if I don't make my goal. I also love the Lord and go to church two or more times a week as well! Especially now that they have free pilates! May the Lord bless your weight loss. Love you sis! Keep up the good work!
  • bruceseverson
    Options
    Tara - Welcome! Lots of friendly folks on here. I signed up in February 2011 when I joined a Weight Loss Challenge with a group from church led by 2 trainers. It has been great! We just started our 2nd 12-week session yesterday (Monday), and I am looking forward to losing the rest of this excess baggage! (Love handles!) Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to share ideas. My food diary is open to all of my friends.

5255597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MaynardMonster
    MaynardMonster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! If you ever need any info my church has a little program we started a few months back to get in shape and loose weight, my church made a website with lots of good info on healthy eating and shopping!

http://www.saddleback.com/thedanielplan/