help from any is awesome:)

Options
hkemaj1
hkemaj1 Posts: 10 Member
29 year's old, have lost 20lbs in about 30 days. Ilost my dad almost a year ago and have found peace in exercise.. I could use the weight loss though.. Is rolerblading 4.5 miles twice daily and following it up with a light jog plus eating 1500 calories or less. Don't ever really cheat.... can use the advice

Replies

• Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You lost 20 pounds in a month and you want advice? I should be coming to you for advice!! I can only manage about a pound a week. Do whatever exercise you enjoy, because if it's fun, you'll stay motivated. What you are doing seems to be working fabulously. I can't wrap my head around losing 20 pounds in a month!!
  • hkemaj1
    Options
    Lol thanks. I stick to a strict diet an eat low calories. Most of the skating is up hill.
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have lost 15 lbs in about 3 weeks but I have a LOT of weight to lose. 20 lbs in a month is fantastic. Great job! Keep it up!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I wish I could skate! Good for you on your weight loss ... and great coordination!
  • AishaCee
    AishaCee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That sounds pretty intense. I would check in with a physician and nutritionist just to be sure you r ok. I'm sorry to be the Debbie Downer but dealing with emotion is tough and running away from it is not the solution. Hope u r ok, do u meditate or see a therapist? I do both and I find it very helpful :)
  • hkemaj1
    Options
    I am a hippie, i meditate everyyday:) I'm in very wonderful spirit's with myself:)