What other workout DVDs are good?

Options
I have JM's 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, Brazilian Butt Lift [haven't started this one yet]. I am currently downloading Slim in 6.

What are other good videos that have proven results? I'd like to keep a variety on hand, to keep me from becoming too bored.

I might eventually venture into P90X land...maybe in a few months when I'm in better shape. I also plan on trying C25k as soon as I get my knee issue figured out.

Replies

• RachelHancock
    Options
    I've just started P90X and I am really disappointed. It doesn't seem as difficult as Chalean Xtreme or Jillian Michaels. The warmups are too long and are really ineffective. He talks too much in between exercises so you're standing around bored.

I will say I have only done 'chest and Back', and 'Plyometrics' and I'm gona continue for a while to give it a chance but I think cleverly combining other DVD's to make your own programme may be better, insanity is great cardio, chalene Xtreme is great resistance, and Jillian Michaels is good for plyometrics are improving your pushup count...
  • Afbarbie969
    Options
    I love JM 30 day shred, and the other Biggest Loser video "weightloss yoga"! I do yoga on days when I can't get motivated to go to the gym... but it's not sissy workout!
  • mrsmontellano
    mrsmontellano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 is a good one! Kind of long compared to JM, and i found it easier, but you get results quickly.
  • smart82
    smart82 Posts: 6
    Options
    divina mccall i swear by them, theres cardio, boxing, pump (weight training) stretching. i have all of her dvd's and been using them for years theres a two instructers a male and female one does easy and one does hard. and you can get them off amazon really cheap so go and enjoy x
  • lalalalyndsey
    lalalalyndsey Posts: 565
    Options
    I LOVE the Zumba DVD! Me and my mom do it all the time! Such a fun and great workout!!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i like the *****cat girls workout tape.
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    TurboFire!