Happy Today

Options
Well I am actually proud of myself today for sticking completely to my diet and drinking 80 ounces of water! I am under my calories (just by 30 couple!) but I am excited that I didn't go over! I worked 12 hours today and I didn't get to work out but I wasn't sitting on my butt all day either. I just hope to continue to keep this up! Good luck to everyone else out there!! I just wanted to share that with everyone!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well I am actually proud of myself today for sticking completely to my diet and drinking 80 ounces of water! I am under my calories (just by 30 couple!) but I am excited that I didn't go over! I worked 12 hours today and I didn't get to work out but I wasn't sitting on my butt all day either. I just hope to continue to keep this up! Good luck to everyone else out there!! I just wanted to share that with everyone!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done on sticking to your calories , you can do it ! :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you....you're doing great Renae:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Way to get back to eating healthy:drinker:
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good Stuff! Celebrate the victories big and small!
    Heather
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I am so proud of you Renae....thank you so much for your update! Hey...why don't you start blogging on here. Then, 6 months from now, you can go back and read your experiences. I am!

Great Job Sweetie :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Look at that ticker Renae!!! You have LOST a pound!! WOO HOOOOO!

I am very proud of you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration for me. Way to go!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    One day at a time is the way to go! Good for you Renae!:drinker: