So it's going to be hard to get up and exercise in the morni

Options
...especially because I have a stuffed up head, sneezing fits and in general just feel terrible. I may wait til later in the week because it's going to take all my strength to go to work tomorrow as it is.

Replies

• BeauPuppy
    Options
    ...especially because I have a stuffed up head, sneezing fits and in general just feel terrible. I may wait til later in the week because it's going to take all my strength to go to work tomorrow as it is.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I hope you get to feeling better soon. If you feel better in the evening, you could try exercising then, maybe.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    You poor thing!! That is so stinky!!

I had the same problem! It seemed that as soon as I tried to turn things around & start working out I ended up getting sick a few weeks into it! It would knock me on my but & I'd have to start over again! It's so frustrating when you're trying to do whats right & take care of yourself & then you get sick!

I hope you recover quickly & feel better soon!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    First off I'm so sorry you're feeling miserable...I had my bouts with the flu the last month and some.. ack!:grumble:

It can really really run a person down when our body is on the mend.. Though excercise is important for our bodies.. if we're not feeling the best it can put extra stress on us when our body is trying to fight off an illness. I say don't worry on the excercise until you feel 100%.... I jumped in much too soon, but didn't realize it until I left the gym to come home...WHOA....I was sick all over again.

So take your time getting back to more strenuous excercise and drink plenty of liquids and pamper yourself as you can. Like you shared...getting back to work is plenty in itself.

Feel better Hon:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • readyforyou
    Options
    I hateeee working out when im sick!@ its the worst feeling...