Looking for accountability buddies

Options
Hello, I'm Katie, I had a baby 10 months ago and need to redouble my efforts to lose the last 10-15 pounds. Is anyone in a similar situation looking for friends to add?

Replies

• rushka2013
    rushka2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've had 3 kids in the lst 6 years. I have 15 lbs to lose. Just need someone to be accountable too!
  • lambchop27
    lambchop27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks! This is my second baby, I also have a 3.5 year old.
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids & 15 to lose also. I need accountability also. I'll send you a friend request.
  • EmilyWalker07
    EmilyWalker07 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby 10 months ago too! I was over weight before my pregnancy but I lost all but 5 lbs of the 30 that I gained. I would still like to lose another 65-70lbs. I always get started and do okay then fall off the wagon :(
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm active on mfp every day :)
  • MissSpooky1983
    MissSpooky1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 2 children aged 9 and 2. I've been struggling the past year to shift this weight. And with an upcoming holiday... i am determined to get on track!! No more excuses :)
  • lizzyliz90
    lizzyliz90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! So I'm not a mom, but I am a 25 year old with Multiple Sclerosis and therefore overweight and struggling. My issue is that I am unable to do most exercise related stuff do to several factors of my condition. I am focusing on food related changes with light exercise like walks and swimming. Would love to have some accountability buddies though! :)
  • laikabaeten92
    laikabaeten92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi i am also a mother and my baby is now 9 months ! If you want you can add me to ! Idd love more mfp friends